- Jeff Picklyk: "How would you suggest convincing the ivory tower decision makers to leave plain old Tomcat + Spring in favour of JavaEE 6 or 7?"
- Andreas Haufler: "...and you should evaluate: Do I even need a JavaEE monster? Scalability can be achieved at a much lower price (in terms of learning curve and complexity)."
- My thoughts on Controversial 80 characters max withs.
- Tony Anecito: "JavaFX and ClassPath"
- Alberto Gori: "If this is true, I would say it's better to call em.clear() just after em.flush()."?
- Manfred Pauli: "You state you're never design your application by technical structures. Where would you pack exceptions to? Especially if they are used through the whole project. "
- Yasser: "I am trying to use your example, but my test fails at "facade.service = service". It looks like my test case doesn't have access to the @EJB Service in the ServiceFacade."
- Tim B. "If you have two applications communicate via REST and DTOs are forbidden, how do you share the model between those two?"
- Anonymous: "How one generates eg: REST client stubs in Delphi for java endpoints? There is still no widespread WSDL-like tools for REST"
- Conversation with Jeanne Boyarsky about @Ignore in unit test
I will at least answer the above questions today. If you have any other questions, just write a comment to this post. There are a few hours left...
You can also ask questions during the show using the built-in chat: or via twitter mentioning me: http://twitter.com/AdamBien (@AdamBien) or using the hashtag: #airhacks.