Today (Monday) at 6 pm CET I will discuss the following topics:
- Java EE 8 News
- Interceptors and Dependency Injection
- JAXB XML serialization and the "single element challenge"
- Singleton EJBs, CDI and concurrency
- GlassFish and JSON serialization with Moxy
- @Remote, @Local EJBs and the remote penalty
- Are @Remote and @Local still viable?
- WildFly Deployment and properties resolver
- BCE in Eclipse and can Boundary community with Entity?
- Stateful EJBs vs. SessionScoped
Ask questions during the show via twitter mentioning me: http://twitter.com/AdamBien (@AdamBien) or using the hashtag: #airhacks. You can join the Q&A session live each first Monday of month, 6 P.M at airhacks.io or http://www.ustream.tv/channel/adambien
NEW: Online Workhop Effective WebApps without Frameworks is also coming to: MUC Airport.