A developer release of the OpenGL-Pack for the recent Netbeans 6.0 IDE is available for download. The installation is easy - the modules are downloaded via the update center (but they are not included in the NBM-file). The OpenGL-Pack requires daily builds which are newer than M10+, I tested it with the daily build from the 10.08.2007. There are some really interesting features:
- OpenGL Shading Language Compiler/Linker integration and syntax highlighting
- Compile and Link arbitrary shaders
- Auto Completion with GLSL doc
- JOGL Components now via FormDesigner palette available
- Ready to run JOGL Demo Projects and RedBook samples included
- OpenGL Capabilities Viewer
On demand workshops: Java EE 7: Bootstrap, Effective, Testing and Microservices available for streaming.