- Enjoy the development of software
- Be able to share knowledge
- Be able to mention, what he does NOT understand or NOT know
- Communicate problems and challenges
- Be able to LEARN during his day by day work - especially from others
- Try to realize the best possible solution and try to convince the team and another roles of his idea
- Accept political (golf-course) decisions
- Be able to compare new "cool" frameworks, technologies and approaches to existing one.
- Be able to accept, that someone is smarter and has more experience...(which is the general case)
Actually all the items can be derived from one quality: motivation :-).
NEW MUC Airport Workshop: Migrating Java Client (Swing / Java FX) to Web Standards