- Database Authentication: SSH vs. username / password
- Microservices with JSF frontend -- architectural discussion
- How to modularize WARs
- Dealing with denormalized databases
- Java EE authentication (Active Directory)
- Identity preservation and audits in DB
- JAX-RS authentication and principal delegation to EJB / CDI
- Development in intranet environment
- Developers and operations -- their roles in the future
- DeltaSpike project review -- with or without
- Impact of 3rd party libraries on build performance -- with some numbers
- Unpredictable, long running transactions
- Propagating principals from JAX-RS to EJBs
- Why it is a bad idea to resend a password on each request?
- Dealing with security in projects like e.g. credit card processing
Ask questions during the show via twitter mentioning me: http://twitter.com/AdamBien (@AdamBien) or using the hashtag: #airhacks. You can join the Q&A session live each first Monday of month, 6 P.M at airhacks.tv or http://www.ustream.tv/channel/adambienSee you at Java EE Workshops at Munich Airport, Terminal 2 or Virtual Dedicated Workshops / consulting. Is Munich's airport too far? Learn from home: airhacks.io.
Web Apps, SPA, PWA with vanilla Java Script (ES 6+), CSS 3 and WebStandards only. As simple as possible, but not simpler. See you at: (Progressive) Web apps, Single Page Apps and WebStandards airhacks workshops at MUC airport, Winter Edition
airhacks.fm the podcast:
Stay in touch: airhacks.news.