Topics excerpts (https://gist.github.com/AdamBien/a26694037cad257f3828bd9d23c85b25) for the 60th (!!) airhacks.tv:
- Additional thoughts on Hexagonal Architectures
- Databases load balancing
- Dealing with ThinWARs and useful 3rd party dependencies
- Persistent timers in cluster
- EJB local, remote etc. or learning Java EE with or without history
- Shopping cart and microservices
- The who is first probem and JMS.
- Unikernel architectures and Java EE
- Microservice best practices with Java EE
- Serialization of lazy JPA entities
- WebStandards SPA and form authentication / authorization per page
- Difference between: @Gauge and @Counted
- Are WebSockets reasonable for a implementation of a Chat?
- Checking connection leaks with JDBC
- In what order should the following be closed. Connection, PreparedStatement, ResultSet?
- What are the most effective ways/ APIS, Libraries to test for connection/ connection pool leakages in java code?
- Does a high number of sleeping connections have a negative impact on Database/system performance?
- JMS with WebSockets in cluster / OpenShift
- Opinions on Wildfly & Galleon?
- Usecases for ThornTail
- Java EE Security (Java EE 8) best practices
- How to handle authentication and authorization (the Java EE way) in a module
- Which interfaces to implement? How does this work with EJBs, should any of the implementing classes be EJBs?
- The future of Jersey
- WebStandards and productivity
- Thoughts on quarkus.io
- Balance between SpringBoot and Java EE
- Java SE low latency/real time
- Jira+Confluence vs. git+asciidoc
Ask questions during the show via twitter mentioning me: http://twitter.com/AdamBien (@AdamBien) or using the hashtag: #airhacks. You can join the Q&A session live each first Monday of month, 6 P.M at airhacks.tv or http://www.ustream.tv/channel/adambienSee you at Web, MicroProfile and Java EE Workshops at Munich Airport, Terminal 2 or Virtual Dedicated Workshops / consulting. Is Munich's airport too far? Learn from home: airhacks.io.
Cloudy Jakarta EE and MicroProfile: Microservices, Clouds and Beyond Jakarta EE / MicroProfile airhacks workshops at MUC airport, Winter Edition
airhacks.fm the podcast:
Stay in touch: airhacks.news.