- Follow up JSF modularization
- Beautiful Java EE frontends
- JWT Authentication With Java EE
- Java EE CRUD Code Generators / bootstrap Frameworks
- Are there still use cases for EARs?
- Serializing a dynamic subset of fields / properties
- JPA with WildFly
- Testing @Asynchronous methods
- Fat WARs -- if you really need them
- Use Cases and experiences with Java EE Batch
- Multitenancy with JPA
- Opinions about Multiple WARs, one server, one DB
Ask questions during the show via twitter mentioning me: http://twitter.com/AdamBien (@AdamBien) or using the hashtag: #airhacks. You can join the Q&A session live each first Monday of month, 6 P.M at airhacks.tv or http://www.ustream.tv/channel/adambien
NEW: Online Workhop Effective WebApps without Frameworks is also coming to: MUC Airport.