- About BeanShell
- Header parameters behind apache
- Switching between persistence units /
- Thoughts on Kotlin
- Deadlocked conversations
- JPA and JDBC pooling
- Which AWS instance to take?
- Upgrading GlassFish without downtime
- Java EE 8 authentication and redirect / forward
- Dealing with complex components like tables in the "No Dependencies, Java EE-like" web development
- How to handle database connections in the clouds
- Two DBs with or without XA
- Java's answer to PWAs and SPAs
CompletableFuture, JAX-RS and exception handling
- Form authentication and encryption
- JSON-B and LocalDateTime mapping
- JAX-WS, connection timeout, transaction timeout and dealing with rollbacks
Any questions left? Ask now, or wait a year.Java EE Workshops at Munich Airport, Terminal 2 or Virtual Dedicated Workshops / consulting. Is Munich's airport too far? Learn from home: airhacks.io.
Web Apps, SPA, PWA with vanilla Java Script (ES 6+), CSS 3 and WebStandards only. As simple as possible, but not simpler. See you at: (Progressive) Web apps, Single Page Apps and WebStandards airhacks workshops at MUC airport, Winter Edition
airhacks.fm the podcast:
Stay in touch: airhacks.news.