- How to replace the Java EE Principal?
- NPE issue in afterburner.fx?
- Java EE in a movie streaming startup?
- JSF in production and which choices to make
- What is InjectionPoint and Produces?
- Opinion about dukescript.com
- MVC vs. ECB, data model vs. view model and what is a component?
- How to build your custom server?
- FacesConverter and CDI
- Pros and Cons of ESBs and the relation to Java EE
- Does Java FX follow the Passive View MVP Pattern?
- Java Mission Control and webapps trouble shooting
- EJB vs. CDI
- Exposing public and private JAX-RS APIs
- afterburner.fx in multipage applications
- The best way to handle errors/exceptions in Java FX?
- Reactive programming and Java EE
- Microservice integration with or without a Service Bus
The questions above are a digest of the questions gathered at github's gist.
Web Apps, SPA, PWA with vanilla Java Script (ES 6+), CSS 3 and WebStandards only. As simple as possible, but not simpler. See you at: (Progressive) Web apps, Single Page Apps and WebStandards airhacks workshops at MUC airport, Winter Edition
airhacks.fm the podcast:
Stay in touch: airhacks.news.