Adam Bien's Weblog
Events: Enterprise JavaFX 8, Vaadin 7, Pragmatic JavaEE, Distributed Persistence and JavaOne
- JAX Conference in Mainz 23.04.2013 | 09:45 - 11:00 Uhr Enterprise JavaFX 8 with a few slides, lots of code and a bit of coding I would like to introduce some best practices and working (some crazy) ideas for DI, IoC, MVP and Build in "enterprise" JavaFX context. It is the premiere of afterburner.fx.
- JAX Conference in Mainz: 23.04.2013 | 14:45 - 15:45 Productive JavaEE: Everything I'm going to say / code is self-evident :-)
- "night talk": Vaadin 7 und Java EE JUG Berlin, 29.04.2013
- May 7th, 2013, MUC Airport Persistence Strategies: From NoSQL, over JPA to Clusters and Grids with Java SE, EE and alternatives In this workshop I would like the Persistence / Distribution / Transactions FAQs from recent airhacks.com We will start with "stock" JavaEE 7 / JPA 2.1 persistence, NoSQL, Grids, Caches and end with P2P. Already sufficient registrations (so the workshop will take place), some seats still available. This time we don't have the largest room--so hurry up!
- Infoshare Conference 16.05-17.05: Java EE – And The Bloat Is Gone and JavaEE (7) Un-Workshop: In the recent years the workshop was overcrowded. This year there should be unlimited space :-) I got many good questions, so I don't even try to provide an agenda.
- 22.07 - 27.07.2013, MUC Airport Modular Java EE Workshops at Munich Airport. From Beginner to Java EE 7 Features Deltas. Already sufficient registrations (so the workshop will take place), some seats still available.
- I was invited to JavaOne: Lean And Opinionated Java EE7 Applications: See you in San Francisco!
NEW Special Events: From HTML 5 over Java EE App Building and NoSQL / Distributed Computing to Microservices