- Alignment of artifacts (class boxes, comments, but NOT arrows) was improved.
- The animations (try show / hide list compartments) are actually cool.
- Reverseengineering works really good.
- The context sensitive helpers speed up modelling e.g the creation of comments with links.
- PNG and JPG export works well, the quality is good.
...and what is suboptimal:
- The alignment of realization, association arrows in class diagrams really sucks. It is hard to align a vertical or horizontal arrow. For documentation pursposes I would not care, but I suppose my editor will not like it :-).
- There is no undo - even not for one level.
- The compartments are not fully collapsed - so thin lines are still visible - they should fully disappear.
- Auto-layout sucks as expected (as in other tools) :-). But here is NO undo as well. This is annoying.
airhacks.fm the podcast:
Stay in touch: airhacks.news.