- Java EE 8 and Oracle Code Conference News
- Gartner and obsolete Java EE
- BCE and loggers, custom validators and "helpers"
- Wider topic: what are helper classes?
- Modular JSF?
- Firehose: performance and scalability considerations
- Storing / caching translations
- Refactoring GET endpoints with query params
- Dealing with Jackson "Unknown Properties"
- My favorite application servers
- Cross cutting libs (e.g. JCache) and docker
- CDI Events and generic types
- IBM, RedHat and Project Jigsaw
- How to approach effectively Java EE
- Application servers, connection pools and clustering
Ask questions during the show via twitter mentioning me: http://twitter.com/AdamBien (@AdamBien) or using the hashtag: #airhacks. You can join the Q&A session live each first Monday of month, 6 P.M at airhacks.tv or http://www.ustream.tv/channel/adambien
Web Apps, SPA, PWA with vanilla Java Script (ES 6+), CSS 3 and WebStandards only. As simple as possible, but not simpler. See you at: (Progressive) Web apps, Single Page Apps and WebStandards airhacks workshops at MUC airport, Winter Edition
airhacks.fm the podcast:
Stay in touch: airhacks.news.