- JASPIC for securing Java EE 7 applications
- Thoughts on lambdas and more functional Java
- Thoughts on AWS lambdas :-)
- The size of ReactJs -- and possible optimizations
- Thoughts on custom servlet login module
- How to handle transactions in Thin WARs
- Primefaces as "one stop" solution
- REST as communication "protocol" between Thin WARs
- WebSockets vs. Long Polling
- JSONObject as DTO and inheritance issues
- Microservices and Jenkins
- Opinions on Docker Swarm
- Threads and EJBs
- Is MVC dying (everywhere)?
- Programmatically deploy and undeploy Java EE applications
Ask questions during the show via twitter mentioning me: http://twitter.com/AdamBien (@AdamBien) or using the hashtag: #airhacks. You can join the Q&A session live each first Monday of month, 6 P.M at airhacks.tv or http://www.ustream.tv/channel/adambienSee you at Java EE Workshops at Munich Airport, Terminal 2 or Virtual Dedicated Workshops / consulting. Is Munich's airport too far? Learn from home: airhacks.io.
Web Apps, SPA, PWA with vanilla Java Script (ES 6+), CSS 3 and WebStandards only. As simple as possible, but not simpler. See you at: (Progressive) Web apps, Single Page Apps and WebStandards airhacks workshops at MUC airport, Winter Edition
airhacks.fm the podcast:
Stay in touch: airhacks.news.