- Stereotypes (encapsulating @Named and @RequestScoped)
- @RequestScoped, @Named CDI-Beans
- Accessing @RequestScoped Managed Bean from a JSF page with EL
- Injection of EJB 3.1 (no interface view), into CDI bean
- Injection of EJB 3.1 (no interface view) @Singleton, into @Stateless EJB 3.1 bean
- Local distribution of CDI-events
- Injecting POJOs with @Inject into EJB 3.1
- Intercepting Beans with @AroundInvoke
mvn clean installand copy the ServerSmokeTest.war into: jboss-18.104.22.16800911-M5/server/default/deploy. Wait few seconds (~5) and you should see the deployment messages. The full deployment takes about 3 seconds. The same application runs in Glassfish v3.0.1 without any modification. Just copy the ServerSmokeTest.war into glassfishv3.0.1/glassfish/domains/domain1/autodeploy/.
You can start the application in either server with: http://localhost:8080/ServerSmokeTest/. Persistence is not tested yet (at least it is not a part of the application).
[Thanks to the JBoss engineers. I was invited to the JBoss OneDayTalk conference and downloaded JBoss 6m5 night before my talk. I used JBoss instead of Glassfish to explain Java EE 6 without any tooling (NetBeans 6.9.1 only supports JBoss 5, but not 6) - and it worked. My pulse, however, was a bit higher than usual :-).]
Classic Java EE 7 Workshops: Bootstrap, Effective and Architectures, July, 13th-15th
Online workshop: Java EE 7 Bootstrap