Server Under Test: IBM WebSphere Liberty Profile: 220.127.116.11, Java EE 7 full, on Java 8u60
- Download: https://developer.ibm.com/wasdev/downloads/liberty-profile-using-non-eclipse-environments/
- Download size: 94 Mb
- HD size: 180 Mb
- RAM consumption: < 75 Mb after deployment
- Installation: unzip
- Server start: bin/server start
curl -L -O https://github.com/AdamBien/server-smoke/releases/download/v0.0.1/server-smoke.warinto /usr/servers/defaultServer/dropins
- Deployment duration: 2.6 sec
- Test: open browser, http://localhost:9080/server-smoke/, push the button 'Please don't smoke'
Overall impression: small footprint, easy installation, quick deployments and there was no smoke. Tested with: Server Smoke.
Web Apps, SPA, PWA with vanilla Java Script (ES 6+), CSS 3 and WebStandards only. As simple as possible, but not simpler. See you at: (Progressive) Web apps, Single Page Apps and WebStandards airhacks workshops at MUC airport, Winter Edition
airhacks.fm the podcast:
Stay in touch: airhacks.news.