- News from Java EE 8, and particularly from : (RESTful) Management JSR-372, JCache Integration JSR-107 and MVC JSR-371
- Is it possible to change persistence unit parameters at runtime?
- Post production microservice management
- WildFly vs JBoss in production
- Properties injection and configuration in Java EE
- Where to put "reasonable" interfaces in BCE?
- Should a WAR also contain HTML 5 assets?
- Short example of security in JAX-RS
- Saving images in a DB (or not)?
- How to setup up Apache for Payara / Wildfly
- How to implement SSO via HTTP exclusively?
Ask questions during the show via twitter mentioning me: http://twitter.com/AdamBien (@AdamBien) or using the hashtag: #airhacks. You can join the Q&A session live each first Monday of month, 6 P.M at airhacks.io or http://www.ustream.tv/channel/adambien
See also other screencasts at: youtube.com/c/bienadam.
Cloudy Jakarta EE and MicroProfile: Microservices, Clouds and Beyond Jakarta EE / MicroProfile airhacks workshops at MUC airport, Winter Edition
airhacks.fm the podcast:
Stay in touch: airhacks.news.