- Java EE 8 news: semi-official Oracle plans for Java EE 8, JavaOne (discussion)
- Serving files without a WAR
- Java EE performance monitoring and results interpretation
- Software quality with Sonar and Java EE: rules, defaults and real world
- Accessing EJBs from EntityListener's
- Running "Server Smoke" on 141 Processors and 10 TB
- Referencing Entity Manager from JPA Entities
- JAX-RS ExceptionMappers in internet-facing API
- EntityManager, serialization and clustering
- BCE: referencing JPA entities from other components
The questions above are going to be answered during the next "Airhacks Q & A" http://airhacks.tv live. You can subscribe to the channel and / or for the next event: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/adambien (both is optional, no registration required to watch this event live).
If you still miss a question, ask at https://gist.github.com/AdamBien/48148f11f649dd756993a876f7354061, write a comment on this post, tweet your question with the hashtag "#airhacks" or mention me https://twitter.com/AdamBien.
Cloudy Jakarta EE and MicroProfile: Microservices, Clouds and Beyond Jakarta EE / MicroProfile airhacks workshops at MUC airport, Winter Edition
airhacks.fm the podcast:
Stay in touch: airhacks.news.