- keynote: "Who cares about Jakarta EE, Java EE, MicroProfile and Serverless?"
- session: "How to structure Java EE Microservices"
- session: From Jakarta EE over MicroProfile to Serverless: Interactive Onstage Hacking [DEV5778], Monday, Oct 22, 9:00 a.m. - 9:45 a.m. | Moscone West - Room 2007
- session: How to Structure Jakarta EE Applications for Productivity Without Bloat [DEV5779], Monday, Oct 22, 1:30 p.m. - 2:15 p.m. | Moscone West - Room 2007
- session: Live-Coding Web Apps (PWAs)—Without Frameworks #usetheplatform #nomigrations [DEV5780], Monday, Oct 22, 4:00 p.m. - 4:45 p.m. | Moscone West - Room 2007
- session: "Blindflight with Dashboards"
- session: Java EE / MicroProfile: Are you already hacking, or still layering? #noslides
Bern / Guild42, November, 12th, 2018
- From Thin WARs and Microservices over Public- and Private Clouds to Serverless #noslides
Devoxx Belgium, November 15th, 2018
"UI / frontend / web" airhacks.com workshops at MUC Airport:
- workshop: Web Applications Essentials, November 27th, Airport MUC
- workshop: Effective Web, November 28th, Airport MUC
- workshop: Migrations from Swing, Java FX to vanilla WebApps, November 29th, Airport MUC
"Serverside / Java EE / MicroProfile" airhacks.com workshops at MUC Airport:
- workshop: Everything Microprofile, December 10th, Airport MUC
- workshop: Java EE 8 Architectures, December 11th, Airport MUC
- workshop: Java EE Performance, Tuning and Troubleshooting, December 12th, Airport MUC
airhacks.fm the podcast:
Stay in touch: airhacks.news.