- Technical content was great - just keep it - impossible to improve. I attended at JavaOne 2010 as many sessions as possible, there were no product pitches - just good technical content.
- Location - don't keep it. Either back to Moscone, or find another cool location (a huge cinema?). Because of Separation of Concerns, Loose coupling to OOW would be great. Some Oracle Develop sessions, however, were really interesting as well.
- Appreciation Event was great - I would prefer to attend BoFs. The best BoFs in the past took place during the "After The Dark Event". There should be a choice between party and content.
- A "Java Is Cool / Cutting Edge etc." keynote with cool apps, devices, services etc. from the field would be great.
- I would appreciate a keynote with Scott McNealy, John Gage, James Gosling, Bill Joy or guys like Bruno Souza - why not together with Larry Ellison :-) JavaOne 2009 keynote worked really well.
- Put a Sun logo on the JavaOne t-shirts, e.g.: :-)
airhacks.fm the podcast:
Stay in touch: airhacks.news.