- JavaOne news and coverage
- Different ways to reference an
EntityManagerfrom an Entity
- What are
@RequestScoped EntityManagerand web frameworks
- Should @OneToMany JPA relationships be avoided?
- Storing JPA entities and persistence by reachability
- Is Jenkins a microservice?
- "...how many SLSB that can be added in my application, can i create as many as possible SSLB, like let say, one for each entity class..." [tejo]
The questions above are going to be answered during the next "Airhacks Q & A" http://airhacks.io live. You can subscribe to the channel and / or for the next event: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/adambien (both is optional, no registration required to watch this event live).
If you miss a question, comment this post, tweet your question with the hashtag "#airhacks" or mention @AdamBien on twitter.
The best of all: you can ask the questions live using twitter (hashtag "#airhacks") or (the best option): using channel ##airhacks on http://freenode.net.See you at Java EE Workshops at MUC Airport or on demand and in a location very near you: airhacks.io!
airhacks.fm the podcast:
Stay in touch: airhacks.news.