- Java EE 8 News
- Java SDK for Oracle Bare Metal Cloud Services github.com/oracle/bmcs-java-sdk
- Handling JPA relationships in CRUD microservice scenarios
- The role of RxJava in typical enterprise applications
- JAX-RS: returning Response vs. objects and JSON vs. XML
- Useful Java EE 7 tools
- Cross-field entity validation
- GPL/LGPL, opensource and commercial projects
- What is www.pac4j.org?
- Transactions, CRUD-Services (BCE), EntityManager and connection sharing
- (SCM) Managing, Structuring and organizing microservices
- Gradle adoption, gradle vs. maven
- Dealing with (setup) scripts in Java EE environment
- Oracle JDK vs. openJDK and licensing
- Greatings from Panama: gitbook.com/book/avbravo/jmoordb
- The role of Model Driven Architecture in Java EE
Ask questions during the show via twitter mentioning me: http://twitter.com/AdamBien (@AdamBien) or using the hashtag: #airhacks. You can join the Q&A session live each first Monday of month, 6 P.M at airhacks.tv or http://www.ustream.tv/channel/adambienSee you at Java EE Workshops at Munich Airport, Terminal 2 or Virtual Dedicated Workshops / consulting. Is Munich's airport too far? Learn from home: airhacks.io.
airhacks.fm the podcast:
Stay in touch: airhacks.news.