Topics and questions: https://gist.github.com/AdamBien/b5b1a591d2ffe03c7e921d60f0afbd9d for the 54th airhacks.tv.
- Where to put "reports logic" in the BCE structure?
- JWT tokens and scalability for large number of users
- Timers (ManagedScheduledExecutorService) and clusters
- Design styles for distributed storage applications
- Alternatives for database schema validation hibernate.hbm2ddl.auto = validate
- JSON-B @JsonbDateFormat configuration options
- Strange payara deployment
Dockerfileand the explanation
- Dealing with "bulk data" and JAX-RS
- Managing docker build with Maven? [blog comment]
- Don't close provided InputStream [blog comment]
- @RequestScoped EJBs: [blog comment]
- microprofile-essentials-archetype: version v0.0.2 released
Ask questions during the show via twitter mentioning me: http://twitter.com/AdamBien (@AdamBien) or using the hashtag: #airhacks. You can join the Q&A session live each first Monday of month, 6 P.M at airhacks.tv or http://www.ustream.tv/channel/adambien
Cloudy Jakarta EE and MicroProfile: Microservices, Clouds and Beyond Jakarta EE / MicroProfile airhacks workshops at MUC airport, Winter Edition
airhacks.fm the podcast:
Stay in touch: airhacks.news.