LighFish is an opensource Java EE 6 application without any external dependencies which gathers and persists periodically GlassFish's monitoring data. LightFish is deployed on a Java EE 6 application server and usually remotely accesses a "GlassFish Under Stress" instance. The probes (snapshots) are gathered via REST, persisted into a relational DB for post-mortem analysis and pushed to Java FX 2 UI in real time via HTTP.
Features / Monitoring:
- Threads And Memory:
- Heap Size, Thread Count, Peak Thread Count
- Commits and Rollbacks
- "Paranormal Activity" :-)
- Queued Connections, Errors and Busy Thread Count
- HTTP Sessions
- Active and Expired Sessions
- JDBC Pools
- Free and used connections, potential connection leaks, and the Length of the wait queue
Watch a walk-through LightFish screencast:
NEW: Online Workhop Effective WebApps without Frameworks is also coming to: MUC Airport.