Topics (https://gist.github.com/AdamBien/beae7dd8966a6d57b7225ba310b18abe) for the 37th airhacks.tv Questions && Answers live show for Monday, 3rd April, 6pm CET:
- Best technology to distribute masterdata diffs
- CORS and Access-Control-Expose-Headers
- How to implement token based authentication in Java EE?
- Monitoring Java EE applications in production (with pretty UI)
- Tenant-dependent EntityManager injection
- Service discovery and Java EE 7
- How to build Hateos links with JAX-RS?
- Ideas to improve your career
- Solutions for mobile applications for Java EE services
- What is javax.ws.rs.ext.ContextResolver?
- Naming for load balanced microservices
- How JTA transactions are implemented under the hood?
- Security in Java EE 8 news
- Thin WARs in practice
- Declarative JSON validation
- Microservices and DB sharing
- Plain Java SE without Java EE -- is it viable in real world?
Ask questions during the show via twitter mentioning me: http://twitter.com/AdamBien (@AdamBien) or using the hashtag: #airhacks. You can join the Q&A session live each first Monday of month, 6 P.M at airhacks.tv or http://www.ustream.tv/channel/adambienSee you at Java EE Workshops at Munich Airport, Terminal 2 or Virtual Dedicated Workshops / consulting. Is Munich's airport too far? Learn from home: airhacks.io.
NEW: Online Workhop Effective WebApps without Frameworks is also coming to: MUC Airport.