Topics for 66th airhacks.tv episode (https://gist.github.com/AdamBien/a47834f9c6dc4f85fe2de58084ac0246):
- The MicroProfile polyfills
- Dealing with business constraints -- or pessimistic vs. optimistic locks
- Implementing the Outbox Transactional pattern with or without dependencies
- Browsersync, lit-html and document.write
- Minishift vs. OKD
- Parsing (loading) an image from an InputStream
- OData and backend for frontend
- ManagedExecutorService and Quarkus
- "The Effective Java" book in Java EE projects
- Forking GPL3 projects
- Using JWTenizr in CI/CD pipelines
- EAR / WAR deployments on docker
- What should a JavaEE developer know in 2019?
- Blog comment: Jakarta EE archetype
- Blog comment: Quarkus Scheduler and Kubernetes
Any questions left? Ask now: https://gist.github.com/AdamBien/a47834f9c6dc4f85fe2de58084ac0246 and get the answers at the next airhacks.tv.See you at Web, MicroProfile and Java EE Workshops at Munich Airport, Terminal 2 or Virtual Dedicated Workshops / consulting. Is Munich's airport too far? Learn from home: airhacks.io.
Web Apps, SPA, PWA with vanilla Java Script (ES 6+), CSS 3 and WebStandards only. As simple as possible, but not simpler. See you at: (Progressive) Web apps, Single Page Apps and WebStandards airhacks workshops at MUC airport, Winter Edition
airhacks.fm the podcast:
Stay in touch: airhacks.news.