- HollowJARs and UeberJARs / FatJARs deployments are possible. Commercial (but fully optional) support is available.
- Services are deployed as HollowJARs and custom strategies (via main method). GraalVM integration is available. Sponsored by Oracle.
- Supports SkimmedJARs (executable FatJARs with strictly separated infrastructure) and comes with GraalVM integration. Sponsored by RedHat.
- Services can be deployed as Uberjars / FatJARs or as HollowJARs. Sponsored by RedHat. Eventually might by replaced by quarkus.
- Services are shipping as executable JARs (FatJARs). Sponsored by John Amment :-)
- Fujitsu Launcher
- Services ship as ThinWARs, HollowJARs or FatJARs / UeberJARs. Sponsored by Fujitsu.
- Ships with core MicroProfile specs (JAX-RS, CDI, JSON-P, JSON-B). Additional MicroProfile APIs can be integrated. HollowJAR and custom deployment strategies are available (via main method).
- Full stack Jakarta EE server with MicroProfile support. ThinWAR and UeberJARs / FatJARs are supported. Sponsored by IBM. Commmercial support is available.
- Payara Server and Payara Micro
- Full stack Jakarta EE application server with MicroProfile support. ThinWAR and HolloJAR deployments are possible. Commercial support is available
- Jakarta EE server with partial MicroProfile support. Additional MicroProfile APIs are available via project smallrye WildFly is sponsored by RedHat. Commercial support is available from RedHat.
- Fullstack Jakarta EE and MicroProfile server. An Apache project. Services are deployable as ThinWARs and FatJars. Commercial support is available.
See: "What are: ThinWARs, HollowJARs, SkimmedJARs, FatJARs, UeberJARs, FatWARs and Executable Images?" for the overview of different deployment models.
See you at Web, MicroProfile and Java EE Workshops at Munich Airport, Terminal 2 or Virtual Dedicated Workshops / consulting. Is Munich's airport too far? Learn from home: airhacks.io.
airhacks.fm the podcast:
Stay in touch: airhacks.news.