- What do you think about play framework as compared to JavaEE ? I often heard that JavaEE is heavyweight in development and therefore internet-startups uses other framework stacks like play, rails, meteor etc
- What would be the proper approach to read a network file in a J2E environment?
- “Open Extended Persistence Context In View” - a new pattern?
- ID generation in a cluster.
- State computation (daily limits) and scalability vs. consistency.
- Is JSF compatible with Bootstrap?
- The JSP / HTML 5 drama: The Return Of JSPs in HTML 5
- “How are you going to structure your application if application is going to be really huge. Are you still going to keep it in one big war?” blog comment by Thomas
- Commercial vs. free tools: gist discussion
- Is “Mixing storage/transfer concerns an antipattern”? Rafael Chaves, @abstratt
- Broken EJB proxies? Brad Davies, @bradsdavis
The questions above are going to be answered during the next "Airhacks Q & A" http://airhacks.io live. You can subscribe to the channel and / or for the next event: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/adambien.
If you miss a question, write a comment on this post, tweet your question with the hashtag "#airhacks" or mention me https://twitter.com/AdamBien.
The best of all: you can ask the questions live, during the show using the chat: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/adambien, twitter (hashtag "#airhacks") or (the best option): using channel ##airhacks on http://freenode.net.See you at Java EE Workshops at MUC Airport or on demand and in a location very near you: airhacks.io!
Cloudy Jakarta EE and MicroProfile: Microservices, Clouds and Beyond Jakarta EE / MicroProfile airhacks workshops at MUC airport, Winter Edition
airhacks.fm the podcast:
Stay in touch: airhacks.news.