- React over Angular? ...and WebStandards
- JSR-375 and REST
- Reactive Programming vs. CompletableFuture
- Blocking @Asynchronous calls
- Interceptors with EntityManager
- AMQP and data masses
- To Framework Or Not To Framework
- Unit Testing Primefaces
- Multi-Threaded JAX-RS 2.0 Clients
- Java EE "vs." .NET
- Dynamic entities
- Data encryption
- Working offline with JPA
- Sample Projects
- Industry trends, Conferences and Co.
- Server Side Rendering with Java EE 7
- Naming CRUD in BCE
- Java 9 Logging interface
- Generic REST client
- React.js / Polymer examples
- Session replication challenges
Ask questions during the show via twitter mentioning me: http://twitter.com/AdamBien (@AdamBien) or using the hashtag: #airhacks. You can join the Q&A session live each first Monday of month, 6 P.M at airhacks.tv or http://www.ustream.tv/channel/adambienSee you at Java EE Workshops at Munich Airport, Terminal 2 or Virtual Dedicated Workshops / consulting. Is Munich's airport too far? Learn from home: airhacks.io.
On demand workshops: Java EE 7: Bootstrap, Effective, Testing and Microservices available for streaming.