- How to organize code with BCE and JAX-RS microservices and shared entities?
- How to improve deployment / development cycle times from 40s to (...)?
- PDF generation with and without Java EE
- How to implement throttling / rate limiting?
- Choosing the right language for decentralized cloud storage network
- Java vs. Scala vs C++, vs. Go for blockchain implementations
- The ideal use case for reactive extensions
- How does RxJava help in CRUD applications?
- How do you approach authentication and session handling for this type of application where the front-end and back-end is split into two separate projects? [blog comment]
- Are you using anything from Java EE Security or Microprofile JWT auth? [blog comment]
- How do you package and deploy the front-end? As a WAR? [blog comment]
- Can you please elaborate on your explanation of @Inject vs @EJB? [blog comment]
- I would like to know how can I control transaction throught microservices [blog comment]
- Is there any mechanism to feed the schedule data programmatically? [blog comment]
- How can I conveniently map more complex object, like typical business objects, (containing other objects) with the use of your no-library approach? [blog comment]
Ask questions during the show via twitter mentioning me: http://twitter.com/AdamBien (@AdamBien) or using the hashtag: #airhacks. You can join the Q&A session live each first Monday of month, 6 P.M at airhacks.tv or http://www.ustream.tv/channel/adambienSee you at Java EE Workshops at Munich Airport, Terminal 2 or Virtual Dedicated Workshops / consulting. Is Munich's airport too far? Learn from home: airhacks.io.
Web Apps, SPA, PWA with vanilla Java Script (ES 6+), CSS 3 and WebStandards only. As simple as possible, but not simpler. See you at: (Progressive) Web apps, Single Page Apps and WebStandards airhacks workshops at MUC airport, Winter Edition
airhacks.fm the podcast:
Stay in touch: airhacks.news.