I found some analogies between music titles and the development phases/iterations:
- Money For Nothing, Dire Straits [no comments here :-)]
- Rage Against The Machine, Rage Against The Machine, And now you do what they (the architects/designers are meant here) told ya.
- Pink Floyd, Sorrow [In case you did what they told you :-)]
- ACDC, Highway To Hell [ACDC wrote the song especially for the deployers of J2EE applications]
- Archive, Again [and again, and again until all deployment errors are gone]
- The Doors, This Is The End [my only friend the end :-)]
Btw. all the songs are pretty good. You should try Archive (especially the song "Again") it's really good.
NEW: Online Workhop Effective WebApps without Frameworks is also coming to: MUC Airport.