- betterbeansbinding: its a fork of the BeansBinding project, which is the RI for JSR-295. With Fabrizio's Guidici experience - it could take-off.
- openjfx-compiler: the official repo of the javafx compiler. You can file bugs, issues and RFEs directly from Netbeans.
- alice: 3d animation and (kids) teaching application. Really cool - even with Sims characters. See the 5min screencast.
- suncloudapis: explains and demonstrates the REST-APIs to the Sun's cloud. Interesting and pragmatic.
- netbeans-opengl-pack: Fully-featured openGL IDE with integrated javadoc /GL-doc, syntax highlighting. If you like to code like my brother - look at this project :-)
NEW workshop: Building HTML 5 Applications Without Frameworks, Full week in December 2016: from Java EE 7 Bootstrap, Effective, Architectures over Testing to Microservices
On demand workshops: Java EE 7: Bootstrap, Effective, Testing and Microservices available for streaming.