Adam Bien's Weblog
Some Interesting #kenai Projects - From 3D Simulation To REST-Cloud
- betterbeansbinding: its a fork of the BeansBinding project, which is the RI for JSR-295. With Fabrizio's Guidici experience - it could take-off.
- openjfx-compiler: the official repo of the javafx compiler. You can file bugs, issues and RFEs directly from Netbeans.
- alice: 3d animation and (kids) teaching application. Really cool - even with Sims characters. See the 5min screencast.
- suncloudapis: explains and demonstrates the REST-APIs to the Sun's cloud. Interesting and pragmatic.
- netbeans-opengl-pack: Fully-featured openGL IDE with integrated javadoc /GL-doc, syntax highlighting. If you like to code like my brother - look at this project :-)
NEW: Java EE 7 Testing and Quality Workshop Tweet Follow @AdamBien