- (free) Cloud Native @BMW, Munich, 24th January 2017, 8:15pm, "Live-Hacking: Microservices und HA-Patterns"
- (free) 35th / 2.2017 airhacks.tv, 6th February 2017, 6 pm CET, live Q&A streaming. Any questions left about Java (EE), Web, Architecture and Co?. Ask now: https://gist.github.com/AdamBien/4791c4a5e8f06b0b8772ab6df6772001
- Voxxed, 25th February 2017, Geneva / CERN (!!!), "Microservices on Java EE — As Cool As The LHC"
- Voxxeddays Bucharest, 10th March 2017, "Serverless HTML 5 Apps With Angular 2, React, Polymer 2.0 and Java EE Microservices"
- airhacks.com, 13th March 2017, Airport MUC, Workshop: "Building (=understanding) HTML 5 / ES 6 web applications without frameworks" [a little bit Polymer 2.0 included :-)]
- airhacks.com, 14th March 2017, Airport MUC, Workshop: "Building HTML 5 Applications with React"
- airhacks.com, 15th March 2017, Airport MUC, Workshop: "Building HTML 5 Applications with Angular2"
- airhacks.com, 4th - 6th April 2017, Airport MUC, Workshops: "Java EE 7 Architectures, Java EE 7 Microservices and NEW: "Java EE 7 Performance, Troubleshooting and Monitoring"
Cloudy Jakarta EE and MicroProfile: Microservices, Clouds and Beyond Jakarta EE / MicroProfile airhacks workshops at MUC airport, Winter Edition
airhacks.fm the podcast:
Stay in touch: airhacks.news.