there should be no problem to attend. In general you have only to wait for the already enrolled attendees.
My session's abstract:
- Loose coupling and interactivity
- Data synchronization
- Transactional approaches
- Rich Domain Objects and Databinding (BeansBinding)
- Using WebBeans/GlassfishV3 for desktop components
- Hybrid Components (which can be deployed to clients as well as into an container)
- Architectural Patterns and approaches
Enjoy the remaining JavaONE :-)
Web Apps, SPA, PWA with vanilla Java Script (ES 6+), CSS 3 and WebStandards only. As simple as possible, but not simpler. See you at: (Progressive) Web apps, Single Page Apps and WebStandards airhacks workshops at MUC airport, Winter Edition
airhacks.fm the podcast:
Stay in touch: airhacks.news.