Topics for the 64th airhacks.tv episode: https://gist.github.com/AdamBien/a72ef679c0651101c2598a9d79ff62bd:
- Concurrency ConcurrencyManagementType.BEAN vs ConcurrencyManagementType.CONTAINER
- BCE structure and location of BeanValidation beans
- Framework for supply chain system
- Microservices and cache invalidation
- Switching from OSGi to Java EE
- Grouping Java EE microservices and the role of a Service Registry
- Estimating project prices
- Authentication for health and metrics with Payara Micro
- CRUD, Delta Spike and Java EE
- EJBs as asynchronous suppliers
- Visual Studio Code Setup
- Location of cross cutting concerns in BCE
- Is GlassFish X production ready?
See you at Web, MicroProfile and Java EE Workshops at Munich Airport, Terminal 2 or Virtual Dedicated Workshops / consulting. Is Munich's airport too far? Learn from home: airhacks.io.
airhacks.fm the podcast:
Stay in touch: airhacks.news.