My session was actually 50 and not 60 Minutes long - so I had to cut the REST and JMS stuff. However, I managed to develop the following:
Introduction of Java EE 5 (with Glassfish 2.1 and Netbeans 6.5):
- Started Glassfish v2.1
- Developed: 2 EJBs 3
- Exposed one as WebService
- Used DI to connect them
- Implemented a JPA entity
- Injected the EntityManager into a SessionBean
- Build an interceptor and applied it.
- Answered about 10 questions about different topics :-)
- Deployed a JSF
- Used databinding to create JPA
- Passed the JPA-Entity to the session bean
- ...I presented 3 slides :-)
Introduction to Java EE 6 (Glassfish v3 EA and Netbeans 6.7m2):
- Implemented and deployed a @Singleton, @Startup Bean
- Injected a no-interface @Stateless Session Bean into it
- Created a Servlet
- Injected the @Stateless Session into the Servlet
- Answered several questions again.
NEW workshop: Building HTML 5 Applications Without Frameworks, Full week in December 2016: from Java EE 7 Bootstrap, Effective, Architectures over Testing to Microservices
On demand workshops: Java EE 7: Bootstrap, Effective, Testing and Microservices available for streaming.