- There are lot of experts involved, but no one is really excited.
- You are talking for more than one day about concepts and architectures, without a single Proof Of Concept or even discussing some code.
- You are just selling the features - without explaining the consequences.
- Your are starting with a multi-layer architecture without highlighting the "added value" of each layer and its individual responsibilities
- You are searching for the "silver bullet" architecture, with that all already known and even future requirements can be fulfilled.
- You are trying to identify hotspots and shortcomings in advance with ...UML.
- There is no clear vision defined - there is no clear relation between the vision and the resulting architecture.
- The is no secondary strategy - you have only one "master plan"
- You are thinking in pictures - not in code. You are believing, that pictures are more valuable, than code.
- The architect believes, that he can be smarter / have more experience than his whole development team.
Web Apps, SPA, PWA with vanilla Java Script (ES 6+), CSS 3 and WebStandards only. As simple as possible, but not simpler. See you at: (Progressive) Web apps, Single Page Apps and WebStandards airhacks workshops at MUC airport, Winter Edition
airhacks.fm the podcast:
Stay in touch: airhacks.news.