25th Airhacks Q&A: EJB future, Java EE 8, Async JAX-RS, Angular2, JMX, Batch and PHP
2 years of airhacks.tv. This Monday, 15.4, at 6 pm CET I will discuss the following topics:
Ask questions during the show via twitter mentioning me: http://twitter.com/AdamBien (@AdamBien) or using the hashtag: #airhacks, or the built-in chat http://www.ustream.tv/channel/adambien. You can join the Q&A session live each first Monday of month, 6 P.M at airhacks.io or http://www.ustream.tv/channel/adambien
- Java EE 8 news
- EJB vs CDI. Or what is the future?
- BCE component visibility
- When to use
- How to implement a long running task?
- Transactions and consistency in Java EE Microservices
- Is JMX still useful?
- Service call concurrency and parallelization
- Partial responses with JAX-RS.
- Entities: rich or anemic?
- EntityListener problem in WildFly
- Staging the WARs
- CorrelationIds in JAX-RS
- Are EARs still available?
- MVC: is it too late in Java EE 8?
- DI in subresources
- Batch checkpoints and persistence
- What is the benefit of a thread pool?
- PHP to Java EE migration
- Sample Java EE projects.
- Java EE and SAML
- Are microservices only interesting for refactoring?
- Meta questions
Any questions left? See youtube.com/c/bienadam, airhacks.io, or see you at: workshops.adam-bien.com