However, in my projects, workshops and meetups I gathered a lot of questions like:
- How to structure a serious app?
- How to deal with state?
- How the components communicate with each other?
- How do you test a serious app?
- Are you productive without a framework?
- What about data binding?
- Can you use 3rd-party routers?
- How to modularize a complex app?
- Are custom elements too fine grained?
- Are you using CSS frameworks?
- How to integrate 3rd party components?
- How to deal with long running server requests?
- How to handle errors?
- Do you need a build process?
I answered many such questions during the > 5h, 100 episodes, continuous coding workshop: Building apps with Web Components, redux and lit-html
This time, I coded what is reasonable "from scratch" and used the following next gen, standard-based libraries / tools, with the goal in mind "develop fast, never migrate":