- Java EE 8 News
- New server (the real hardware): the part list.
- Oracle says it is 'commmitted' to Java EE 8
- microprofile.io announcement
- Wildfly-Swarm, Payara Micro and the relation to microservices
- Dynamic injection into
- Handling ViewExpiredException in JSF
- Managing JAX-RS clients on servers
- Accessing GlassFish / Payara logifles from the browser
- Is overusing CDI a code smell?
- JAX-RS MessageBodyWriter and Singleton challenges
- How to approach logging in microservices?
- Monitoring Java EE methods
Ask questions during the show via twitter mentioning me: http://twitter.com/AdamBien (@AdamBien) or using the hashtag: #airhacks. You can join the Q&A session live each first Monday of month, 6 P.M at airhacks.tv or http://www.ustream.tv/channel/adambien