Topics for the 70th airhacks.tv episode (first Monday of the month, 8pm CET):
- Where to store JWT token?
- Thoughts on r2dbc.io
- Managing transactions with WebSocket applications
- Java 9 / JPMS modules in / vs. microservices
- Is it possible to have different jsonbconfig for different jaxrs resources? [blog comment]
- The difference between IDE and wad.sh deployment [blog comment]
- A standard header for warning messages [blog comment]
Any questions left? Ask now: https://gist.github.com/AdamBien/a254181ac0542f2e51618d9d26f8fce6 and get the answers at the next airhacks.tv.
The show is going to be streamed live: https://vimeo.com/event/19368:
See you at Web, MicroProfile and Java EE Workshops at Munich Airport, Terminal 2 or Virtual Dedicated Workshops / consulting. Is Munich's airport too far? Learn from home: airhacks.io.