ESBs vs. Microservices, Java FX patterns, private REST and InjectionPoints Or Questions for 18th Airhacks Q&A
Questions for the 18th airhacks.tv at September, 14th 2015 at 6.PM. CET: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/adambien (no reqistration required, no obligations, just ask questions and watch :-)):
- How to replace the Java EE Principal?
- NPE issue in afterburner.fx?
- Java EE in a movie streaming startup?
- JSF in production and which choices to make
- What is InjectionPoint and Produces?
- Opinion about dukescript.com
- MVC vs. ECB, data model vs. view model and what is a component?
- How to build your custom server?
- FacesConverter and CDI
- Pros and Cons of ESBs and the relation to Java EE
- Does Java FX follow the Passive View MVP Pattern?
- Java Mission Control and webapps trouble shooting
- EJB vs. CDI
- Exposing public and private JAX-RS APIs
- afterburner.fx in multipage applications
- The best way to handle errors/exceptions in Java FX?
- Reactive programming and Java EE
- Microservice integration with or without a Service Bus
The questions above are a digest of the questions gathered at github's gist.
The best of all: you can ask questions live, during the show using the chat: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/adambien, twitter (hashtag "#airhacks") or using channel #airhacks on http://freenode.net.
See you at Java EE Workshops at Munich Airport, Terminal 2 or Virtual Dedicated Workshops / consulting
Hi adam bien ,
"EJB model is perfect for = When need clustering , timer "
i have found that following response response for regarding this line .
---"No need clustering"
can please explain ,
1. Why no need clustering ?
2. is there any alternative way other than clustering
please describe this ?
Posted by Samdani on September 17, 2015 at 06:36 AM CEST #