gRPC, Appservers, Docker, ORMs, Security, Transparent Proxies or Questions for the 32nd airhacks.tv
News and questions for the 32nd airhacks.tv, Monday, November 7th, 6 pm CET, (checkout past episodes):
- Monolithic Java EE?
- UI (servlet,JSP) vs. EJB / CDI authentication
- JDBC vs. ORMs
- Implementing a WebService on a JVM vs. on an application server
- Docker host resolution and staging
- Launching docker images in production
- Multiple server instances vs. multiple docker containers
- Solr vs. ElasticSearch
- Docker RAM limits vs. JVM maxheap
- How to learn Java EE and Java
- The Purpose of ejb-jar.xml
- gRPCand microservices
- Handling security patches with Docker
- UriInfo with proxies
- Approaches to secure JAX-RS services
The questions above are going to be answered during the next "Airhacks Q & A" http://airhacks.tv live. You can subscribe to the channel and / or for the next event: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/adambien (both is optional, no registration required to watch this event live).
See you at Java EE Workshops at Munich Airport, Terminal 2 or Virtual Dedicated Workshops / consulting. Is Munich's airport too far? Learn from home: airhacks.io.