Topics for the 65th airhacks.tv episode (https://gist.github.com/AdamBien/87815259f16ea1080df7b34a394958f1):
- j4k, Java for Kubernetes conference report
- quarkus.io news
- The ThinWAR startup
- LDAP and DB authentication in the same app
- Payara with Hazelcast on OpenShift
- EJBs, @Specializes and CDI
- Payara and JavaMail in production
- Where to put DTOs in BCE projects?
- Excluding endpoints in Java EE 8 security
- Blog comment: Jakarta EE archetype
- Blog comment: Quarkus Scheduler and Kubernetes
See you at Web, MicroProfile and Java EE Workshops at Munich Airport, Terminal 2 or Virtual Dedicated Workshops / consulting. Is Munich's airport too far? Learn from home: airhacks.io.