Jakarta EE News, JSON-B, Groovy Jenkins, CQRS, 40k with (deprecated )JSF, EJB TX, JSON-B, Migrations or 48th airhacks.tv
Topics (https://gist.github.com/AdamBien/22275b3372aabe651953c0992689c6d9) for the 48th http://airhacks.tv Questions and Answers:
- Jakarta EE News
- JSON-B serialization, deserialization
- Automating Jenkins CI with Groovy
- light4j, embedded SQL, CQRS streams and Java EE
- 40k rows with JSF
- Logging and debugging nasty libraries
- Monitoring EJB transactions, JMS queue monitoring
- REST authentication
- Marshal and unmarshal JAX-B objects
- ECB pattern in larger applications
- Is JSF deprecated
- Migrating Java EE projects
- DataSource within Java EE: how to close a JDBC connection?
Any questions left? Ask now: https://gist.github.com/AdamBien/22275b3372aabe651953c0992689c6d9 and get the answers at the next airhacks.tv.
Ask questions during the show via twitter mentioning me: http://twitter.com/AdamBien (@AdamBien) or using the hashtag: #airhacks. You can join the Q&A session live each first Monday of month, 6 P.M at airhacks.tv or http://www.ustream.tv/channel/adambienSee you at Java EE Workshops at Munich Airport, Terminal 2 or Virtual Dedicated Workshops / consulting. Is Munich's airport too far? Learn from home: airhacks.io.
The most current entry of the list on airhacks tv which I can see is episode 46. Is episode 48 published some day? Regards, Yebo
Posted by Yebo on March 22, 2018 at 12:04 AM CET #
I was wondering, when this airhacks will be available on YouTube? I'm asking because I wasn't able to watch and I asked a question that was answered on this edition.
Posted by Felipe on April 01, 2018 at 04:30 PM CEST #