Java EE 6 Sessions, Workshops, JUGs, Summits and Hacks
- TheServerSide Java Symposium March 16-18, Las Vegas, NV Java EE 6 Patterns and Best Practices: What I Learned in the Field and Lightweight Application Development with Java EE 6
- Scandev Conference in Göteborg: Apr 04-05.2011 SDC in Gothenborg, One Slide Session: Java EE 6 - Leaner In The IDE, Than On Slides, and Conversation Corner: Will the future of Java be decided by the community or by the corporation(s)?
- Apr 8 in Leinfelden Echterdingen by NovaTec: Java EE 6 hacking: I was asked to explain Java EE 6 in parallel to coding.
- Jug Geneva: Mon Apr 18 6:30pm – 8:30pmOne Slide Session: Lightweight Killer Apps with Nothing But Vanilla Java EE 6
- JAX 2011 Conference in Mainz: 02.05-03.05.2011
- Workshop: Java EE 6 Follow Me - You Can.
- Session: Java EE 6: ...and where is my over-engineering?
- One Slide Session: 60 Minutes With Java EE 6. This year I will try to go beyond "hello world" and show some more advanced stuff. It is, as always, dependent on the audience.
- Session: Some Java History: from JDK 1.0 to 1.7
- Java EE Panel
- Session: Java is dead? No #1.
- InfoShare Conference in Gdansk / Danzig, 13.05.Session: Java EE 6 And Best Practices With Nothing But Code - Live Hacking and Workshop - "Java EE 6: Productivity with Joy"
- NetBeans Day in Munich:18.06.2011: One Slide Session: Java EE 6 + NetBeans 7
- Java EE Summit in Munich: 27.06-29.06.2011
- ...and hopefully JavaOne in San Francisco...
Adam, you should come to Norway in September, JavaZone 2011!! Call for papers is already out!
Posted by Viggo on March 14, 2011 at 12:26 PM CET #
thanks - still not sure whether I will be able to attend to JavaZone. I heard only good stuff about that conference,
Thanks for the "invitation",
Posted by adam-bien.com on March 17, 2011 at 12:39 AM CET #