Java EE 8 News, WildFly vs. JBoss, Property Injection, HTML 5 in WARs, Images in DB or 23rd Airhacks.tv
Also this month, Monday, 1st February, 6 pm CET: questions from all around the world and Java EE 8 news are going to be streamed live. No registration required:
- News from Java EE 8, and particularly from : (RESTful) Management JSR-372, JCache Integration JSR-107 and MVC JSR-371
- Is it possible to change persistence unit parameters at runtime?
- Post production microservice management
- WildFly vs JBoss in production
- Properties injection and configuration in Java EE
- Where to put "reasonable" interfaces in BCE?
- Should a WAR also contain HTML 5 assets?
- Short example of security in JAX-RS
- Saving images in a DB (or not)?
- How to setup up Apache for Payara / Wildfly
- How to implement SSO via HTTP exclusively?
Ask questions during the show via twitter mentioning me: http://twitter.com/AdamBien (@AdamBien) or using the hashtag: #airhacks. You can join the Q&A session live each first Monday of month, 6 P.M at airhacks.io or http://www.ustream.tv/channel/adambien
See also other screencasts at: youtube.com/c/bienadam.
See you at Java EE Workshops at Munich Airport, Terminal 2 or Virtual Dedicated Workshops / consulting. Is Munich's airport too far? Learn from home: airhacks.io.
related to moussah's gist comment "1- Base on your experience, what is the advantages and disavantages of saving image file inside a database." -> what is the best strategy or what are your experiences of storing / persisting binary data in General if the the application writes all the "normal" data into a rdms (for example MySQL). Should the binary data also been written into the database or should one store the data outside the database
For example lets take file sizes up to 100 MB
Posted by Carsten on January 30, 2016 at 08:57 PM CET #
Hi, I have a question- how to handle multiple view parameters in JSF? (aka "?color=red&color=blue")
Posted by Szczepan on January 31, 2016 at 04:55 PM CET #