JAX-RS Error Serialization, Viper, Quarkus and Monoliths, Container Builds, WebSockets and JWT--or 79th airhacks.tv
Topics, questions and topics (https://gist.github.com/AdamBien/50822397755deac85c9f5bd39b334b57) for the 79th airhacks.tv:
- Code review feedback: error serialization, headers vs. body, threal local (...)
- Viper review -- extending the MicroProfile config
- What about using Quarkus for monoliths?
- Is it suitable to use wad.sh for container builds?
- Portable installation of datasources
- Including build related information into an application
- How to convince your clients not to use a JS framework
- How to use bulma for all web components?
- WebSockets and JWT authentication
See you every first Monday of the month at https://airhacks.tv 8pm CET (UTC+1:00). Show is also announced at: meetup.com/airhacks.