JUGs, Un-Workshops, No-Slides Sessions, Interactive Hackings ...with Java EE 6 (the lightweight stuff)
- JUG Darmstadt: Stop Talking, Start Hacking "Session" in Darmstadt (24.08.2010)
- Java EE 6 Patterns, or one week Real World Java EE 6 in Hamburg (30.08-03.09.2010) - some places left - will take place
- I promised a talk at the JUG HH in between 30.08.-02.09.2010 - but the JUG guys seems to be on vacations. If you have another ideas for a JUG freestyle session in Hamburg in this period - let me know. In worst case we could occupy StarBucks :-)
- ch-open Workshop:Its Not A Trick - It's Java EE 6. Live - from installation to deployment There were > 24 registrations several weeks back. Looking forward to this one. I will use only few slides and a lot my keyboard. It will be an interactive hacking workshop.
- SIG Java: Java EE 6 from the IDE perspective, 09.09 in Munich
- JBoss OneDayTalk:Lightweight, Lean and Productive with Java EE 6, 01.10.2010 in Munich
- JavaOne in San Francisco, 19.09-23.09.2010: S313248 Creating Lightweight Applications with Nothing but Vanilla Java EE 6, S313250 JavaFX Script: The Java Patterns Killer, S313278 Java EE 6 Panel: What Do We Do Now?, S314243 Hacking Heating Systems with Java EE 6, JavaFX, and Scripting
- End 2 End Java EE 6 in Munich (20.10-22.10.2010) - we will build together a fullstack application. Furthermore I will try to answer as many questions, and solve as many problems as possible. In the last workshops we eliminated several millions lines of J2EE code, just during the breaks :-)
- Workshop: Xtreme Productivity with Java EE 6 in Munich, 04.11-05.11.2010 We will concentrate on productivity and "clean code" with Java EE 6. The aim of the workshop is rethinking of existing patterns and best practices and align them with Java EE 6
Joind Number 4 :)
Posted by Roman on August 05, 2010 at 03:02 PM CEST #
thanks! A good choice - it is a beautiful venue!
Posted by adam-bien.com on August 07, 2010 at 01:52 AM CEST #
here we are - back again ;) Sorry, but you're right with vacation. I arragend a location and a time and will spread this info to the JUGHH-members through our communication channels (mailinglist, blog, ical, xing, etc.)...
Posted by Björn Jensen on August 18, 2010 at 11:04 PM CEST #
thanks! ...and I thought a Jug never sleeps and never has vacations :-)
see you in Hamburg!,
Posted by adam-bien.com on August 19, 2010 at 01:25 AM CEST #
ch-open was realy nice.
Can you please give us a list of the tools you have used in the workshop. So we can have a look. i remember:
- glassfish, derby
- netbeans, visualVW, jmeter, jconsole
Posted by Roman on September 09, 2010 at 12:51 PM CEST #
just install NetBeans 6.9.1 "Java" - and you will get everything you need (and you saw during the workshop).
VisualVM, JConsole etc. come with JDK 1.6,
thanks for attending!
Posted by adam-bien.com on September 09, 2010 at 01:54 PM CEST #