JWT, Authorization, Kafka vs. JMS, Streaming, Containers, Serverless, Code Coverage, CI/CD--or 63rd airhacks.tv
Topics for the 63rd airhacks.tv episode: https://gist.github.com/AdamBien/994d66074ce6a93a967e0720b714de2f:
- Answering past JWT questions and jwtenizr.sh introduction
- Kafka Streaming and co. Streaming Architectures Workshop
- No JARs in WARs and the exceptional cases
- Java an alien in serverless world?
- Java and cgroups
- Java in containers boot time
- EJB, RequestScoped, ApplicationScoped for JAX-RS resources
- Asynchronous clients, forbidden threads and async JAX-RS client
- OpenLiberty with tuned configuration vs. Quarkus
- Code Coverage and System Tests
- CI/CD setup with Jenkins
- JMS vs. Kafka
Ask questions during the show via twitter mentioning me: http://twitter.com/AdamBien (@AdamBien) or using the hashtag: #airhacks. You can join the Q&A session live each first Monday of month, 6 P.M at airhacks.tv or http://www.ustream.tv/channel/adambienSee you at Web, MicroProfile and Java EE Workshops at Munich Airport, Terminal 2 or Virtual Dedicated Workshops / consulting. Is Munich's airport too far? Learn from home: airhacks.io.