Lightning Fast Java EE 8 and 9 Releases, Running JMS Servers, Configuration Managment or Questions for the 30th airhacks.tv Q&A
Questions for the 30th airhacks.tv, today (August, Monday, 29th) at 6pm CET (checkout past episodes):
- Lightning Fast Java EE 8 and 9 Releases
- Docklands on hub.docker.com
- How to run JMS Servers
- MDB and AMQP
- Managing environment specific configuration without a DB
- How to stress test WebSockets?
- Nashorn and Docklands
- Using DTOs as data encapsulation pattern
- Personal opinion about Angular 2, React and Co.
- Manipulating data in JPA Entity accessors
- Storing data in a secure cookies
- Generating large PDF documents
- A Java Project of the month
The questions above are going to be answered during the next "Airhacks Q & A" http://airhacks.tv live. You can subscribe to the channel and / or for the next event: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/adambien (both is optional, no registration required to watch this event live).
If you still miss a question, ask at https://gist.github.com/AdamBien/37a17360d3cdc278c1a98847dc1c5359, write a comment on this post, tweet your question with the hashtag "#airhacks" or mention me https://twitter.com/AdamBien.
See you at Java EE Workshops at Munich Airport, Terminal 2 or Virtual Dedicated Workshops / consulting. Is Munich's airport too far? Learn from home: airhacks.io.